Tuesday, December 13, 2011

One small step

My determination to do at least one thing differently from the day before continues.  I've run out of 2% milk, but there's no more whole milk, either, so I'll definitely swing by the store for me. 

Yesterday I did a sun salutation, taking my time with each move, savoring each stretch, breathing mindfully through all the movements.  Then I spent another twenty minutes rolling around my miracle balls and my foam roller.  I know nothing is going to soothe out the kinks until the new mattress comes, but it helped.

I ate two salads, too - one with arugula and grapefruit in the morning, and one with my supper. 

I was hoping to get back to the gym today, but I can see that might be too much of a push.  On the other hand, it's one of those rare late fall days that hints of spring.  It's a good day to enjoy what might be the last of temperate weather. 

No comments: