my bloggy friend JULS gave me this cute idea. technically its a tag where you pick 8 people - but she passed it along to everyone and so will i. today's my 698th post... so it's a good day for 8's!
8 things i did yesterday:
1. made chicken soup for Beloved and meg, who both have bad summer colds
2. attended the purple rose writers' circle
3. began weeding the gardens
4. re-established diplomatic relations with Beloved, who acknowledged he understood my main issue.
5. picked up some mommy-i-have-a-bad-cold tea for meg at passiflora and spent some time with laura.
6. began to refinish the mirror from my room
7. watched gilmore girls with libby and meg
8. posted two entries on the Angel blog
8 things i wish i could do:
1. fly - no, not really, im afraid of heights.
2. round up all my friends from high school and college, and spend as much time as i wanted to catching up.
3. grow amazing gardens from seed
4. ensure my children will lead happy, healthy, wholesome, productive lives and leave this world a better place than when they entered it.
5. meet the dalai lama
6. sell a new book
7. see my name on the ny times bestseller list
8. leave this world a better place than it was when i entered it.
8 things i'm looking forward to:
1. finishing a project - any project
2. seeing my bedroom all fresh and new
3. not having to watch baby jake three days a week - the old gray mare really isn't at all what she used to be - or maybe it's simply it's more physically tiring to take care of a giant baby than it is to take care of a normal sized one.
5. seeing my father
6. pagan study group
7. my radio show with laura this evening
8. catching up on blogs!!!!
8 shows i watch
1. im not sure i can think of 8 shows.
4. gilmore girls
5. golden girls
6. ghost hunters
7. ghost whisperer
8. i'm sensing a theme - ghosts, girls and smart people.. can you detect any themes in your viewing habits, gentle readers?
here's the "rules" (snicker):
mention the person that tagged you (i did that)
Complete the lists of 8's. (i did that too)
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends...nah, too much work... just like JULS did, i'm tagging EVERYONE! play if you will! happy sunday!
please come give me and laura a listen this evening on blogtalkradio - our topic is the FAIRY REALM.... how to nurture your relationship with these magical nature entities... call in or join our chat and get a free mini-reading...
and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.