Saturday, April 25, 2009

wow

eating the Angel way may not make you thin, but exercising Their way sure might. i just realized i've been doing what They suggested religiously (please pardon the pun) and this morning i realized i've lost TEN pounds, in less than three weeks! i'm more than forty percent of the way to my goal! for more details, please check out this post on my Angel blog.

and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.

ps.... for everyone who has sent me hugs and healing and kind thoughts... things are...hanging in.

9 comments:

Dina said...

wow that's awesome good for you!

Unknown said...

that's awesome about the weight loss! keep listening to those Angels.... :-)

April said...

Ten pounds, Annie? That's AWESOME! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up, girl...YOU CAN DO IT! Still praying for your cloud to lift...

Amy said...

Hope all is well. Happy Saturday to you.

Grace said...

Congratulations, Annie. I am so happy for you. :)

Debie Napoleon said...

Great job! BTW I think I gained those pounds you lost...lol

Crazee Juls said...

Yay to weightloss! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

So happy for you! Be well!!!

The Skinny B said...

good for you. That is awesome.