Wednesday, September 24, 2008

whimsical wednesday

this post is in honor of my dear friend rose, who offered such a sage observation on my last post. for those gentle readers who don't know about Win a Whimsy Wednesday, i invite you to check out rose's What I Made Today to find out how you can win your very own whimsy. i won one once, and i wanna win another. so on second thought...wait til tomorrow :).

i woke up happy and in a silly mood. tonight i'm offering my workshop, eating... the angel way again and there's something about angels thats light and frothy and, well... silly.

but first i have baby jake for a few hours and i need to tie up a few of the loose ends on my list i didnt find my way to do yesterday - both my hour readings scheduled for the afternoon turned into ninety minutes. and so.. off i go.

and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Hehehe!

Enjoy sweet baby Jake today . . . and the other angels too!