Saturday, June 14, 2008

messages from angels

from the messages:

"The teachings of the Angels first and foremost concern the need to approach our food and our eating and our bodies with appreciation for how uniquely individual we truly are. What works for me I would be very surprised if it worked exactly the same way for you. This information is primarily intended to help you get into touch with your own unique body/mind structure/energy-vibrational pattern, and to help you figure out how to nourish it in the most easily assimiliated, holistically healthy way, for you.

There is more information available now than ever before, and while this is unquestionably in many respects a wonderful thing, because it signals an expansion of the human consciousness, it also can be a very confusing thing for the individual who is seeking to understand the workings of his or her own body.

You are a unique individual. Your body functions in a way that is wholly unique to you. Much of the information disseminated is not necessarily bad information - it simply may not apply to you. Men, for example, have totally different nutritional needs from women. Many women fit their food intake around the needs of their partners and their children. Consequently, they are eating out of sync with their own needs, in what may be only a very slightly skewed way, and yet, if this continues over time, the skewed feeling adds up into disequilibrium.

This is why it is important to be in touch with your own bodies. You can only make sense of the information you are flooded with on a daily basis if you know what feels right and good and true to you."


and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

One of the best messages for me, one that has helped me so much, is that I don't have to, nor should I, eat based on the needs of my husband, my son, or any one else for that matter. Learning to listen, and then acting on what I hear from my own body and energy has changed my life immensely.