Monday, July 28, 2008

dog days

the general lack of focus in my writing is reflected, alas, in my world, where the mess and the chaos generated by the renovations has reached a critical mass. i am even contemplating calling in my mother.

it has occured to me that an element of deliberation is called for. the inertia caused by the mess itself, as well as my own proclivity to procrastinate, combined with summer's langourous lures, portends a disaster by fall. the task before me appears so big that even the idea of making a list stops me cold in my tracks.

today i will begin by scrubbing out the bath, and see where that leads me.

and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.

2 comments:

Ayreonfae said...

I so feel you and the work being so big that even making a list seems like too much.
I wanted to tell you that i got your book Silver's Lure and absolutely LOVED it, i can't wait for extra funds to get the next 2:)
Thank You so much.

Unknown said...

thank you!!! i am so glad you enjoyed my book~! :)))