speaking of surprises, lynette was kind enough to give me the MARIE ANTOINETTE AWARD!!!
and no, it's not for people who are good at chopping off heads.
This award is for bloggers that blog about real life. so thank you, lynette! lynette has the cutest blog and her photos of jams and jellies and cookies make my mouth water. i like her insights and observations, too :).
Now the first part of this award is that i ask my readers to leave me a comment, and ask me ANYTHING. (gulp.) so leave me a question and i promise to answer. (no questions from anonymous, though!!! you want to ask a ballsy question, have the balls to leave your name.)
the second part of this award is that i nominate the following 7 bloggers who must pass it on to 7 bloggers. Or not, depending on your aversion to blog awards. but these are bloggers on whom I can always count on to give me a wonderful peek into their REAL selves.
shades of scorpio
...and...in the spirit of full disclosure, here's seven random things about me martha tagged me for ...
1. it usually takes me nine months to write a novel.
2. i'm allergic to cheese.
3. i'd take potatoes over chocolate (i know im weird.)
4. my favorite flowers are the ones that smell good.
5. my favorite colors are all of them.
6. my favorite music is anything celtic. i found out why through a past life regression.
7. i love lavender tea.
and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.