Wednesday, December 3, 2008

tagged! (joan warren)

kristin - over at the way it is - tagged me with a cute tag!!!

here's the Rules:

* Grab the book closest to you. Now.
* Go to page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Write that sentence as your title.
* Copy these instructions.
* Tag 5 other friends to play.
* Don't go looking for your favorite book, or the coolest one you have - just grab the closest one.

unfortunately, my closest book (roanoke by lee miller) only has a list of names on page 56. the fifth one down is "joan warren." im not sure this constitutes a sentence, but going off in search of the next closest book seems like a violation of the Rules. so "joan warren" it is - and here's who i tag:

dina (cause i KNOW she reads interesting books!)
rose (likewise)
kim (ditto)
martha (cause i bet she does)
and...sagemoonstone (cause she left me my last comment!)


and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.

4 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Wonderful, I am delighted to play along. Thank you so much! I will let you know when my post is up.

Bob & Muffintop said...

I'm sorry I missed your 500th post, but I'm waving at you nonetheless. LOL :) I hope your Thanksgiving was as blessed and peaceful as mine. How far did you get with the NaNoWriMo?

Kathy said...

This is going around Facebook as well. My book was Robert's Rules of Order, and now my friends and family know the truth: I am a geek.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I'm not palyin' --- so there, :P

The closest book was my journal and no way was I counting the pages to find 56 (a number that reminded me of an apartment of my college days...).

So I picked up the next book (a book you leant me that I just found and started reading) and I must say that I loved the sentence ... so succinct ...

"Good."

As it is, so shall it be!