i woke up giddy as a school-boy on the last day of school. even better... it was the first day of school and i didn't have to go! i was so giddy it took me a while to figure out what to do. here's what i did today:
1. cleaned my bathroom
2. changed my sheets
3. started catching up with email and phone calls
4. spent an hour undoing damage to a friend my former associate caused
5. washed, dried and folded three loads of laundry
6. began to sort through junk in junk room so it can be turned into an exercise room instead
7. harvested herbs: mugwort, yarrow, betony, motherwort, sweet annie, lavender, and white sage
8. brewed myself a cup of red raspberry leaf tea from leaves picked fresh from the raspberry bushes (tried to pick raspberries but the birds got there first.)
10. played the piano and sang
11. found a yummy-looking potato and onion fritta to have for supper tonight... im thinking of adding some spinach.
12. am eagerly looking forward to seeing girl-friends tonight
13. gave myself a pedicure
14. followed the Angel Guidelines religiously (heehee - pardon the pun)
so, Gentle Reader... what about you?
and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.