Thursday, January 14, 2010

california dreaming

considering all the horror stories you read and hear about these days, our flights to california went very smoothly. there were no long waits on the tarmac,no mixed up gates, no strip searches or missing luggage.

even my head's behaved.

my father enjoyed his gifts, my stepmother, who has alzheimer's, was on her best behavior. my stepsister and stepbrother are funny and fun.

last night, i fell asleep way too early watching "zombieland" and woke up wide awake at 3:00 am. i had this crazy thought about bringing all my kids out to see my daddy for his birthday which is in a few weeks. but i have a lot of crazy thoughts, so we'll see.

today our plans are to hang out with my father. tomorrow we head to hawaii..ive already got my laptop set on island time.

and furthermore, the war will end... blessed be.

3 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Enjoy your visit and may the rest of your travels move you smoothly - and with love. Enjoy!!!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Oh - and I got an organic cotton-topped latex mattress, nice and firm. I may just go to bed early this evening! ;)

Kathy said...

Happy trails!