Friday, November 30, 2007

me-day

yesterday, the most peaceful hours of the day were spent at the purple rose, putting stickers on bags and boxes. my afternoon was spent juggling baby jake, my grandmother, my mother (who spent an hour complaining about my sister) and three of my daughters.

today im taking time for me. i have a manicure at noon and coffee with a friend at two. this morning i'd like to finish the first draft of my first new sarah chapter ... i have about a thousand words and they all read like sludge. then i'm planning to put up the holiday decorations i got for my bedroom. my theme this year is "ornate-but- tasteful." it's been a real challenge to navigate that thin line, especially since Beloved's style is best described as "ornate-and-over-the-top" - but it's allowed me to use every blessed ornament and decoration we own.

if one of my children takes pity on their less-than-cyber-literate mother, maybe i can put up some photos.

but don't hold your breath. ;)

and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.

No comments: