1. i've been doing a lot of catching up on current arthurian thought, and one view regarding the historical facts of arthur is that he's well-documented, under another name, which has some really interesting ramifications for my current book.
2. im grateful for all my readers, both old and new (hi, beth!)
3. im grateful for the wonderful partnership my sister-in-spirit laura and i are creating.
4. im delighted the irs has coughed up the tax return in record speed.
5. i hope my dear friend susan is able to get a handle on her worry and focus on what she CAN control, even for just five minutes at a time.
6. i'm sending reiki to my friends yolanda and mary who're recuperating from an operation or laid up in the hospital this weekend.
7. i'm grateful Beloved is holding up as well as he is.
8. i hope my favorite things swap gets here soon - it's coming from england and im trying to be patient!!!
9. i hope the winner likes my 13 Essential Things for Spring SuperAwesome Giveaway - i've got just about everything gathered.
10. im eternally grateful for imetrex.
11. i'm going to have to rework my pay-it-forward monday idea since one of the first three commenters already received a copy of silver's lure.
12. i'm thinking about finishing the bathroom.
13. i'm so excited it's going to be warm this weekend!
happy friday the 13th... and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.