1. im nearly finished my Eating the Angel Way article for The Door Opener. i just need to find out from the editor whether or not i get additional words for a sidebar, or if i have to count those words as part of my allotment.
2. i've written roughly a third of my thank-you notes.
3. i'm up to the fourth chapter in my current story. i like the way the arthur pieces are weaving themselves in. so far, so good, though i have nothing outside of a rough plan in my head to guide me as to how that particular part of the story ends.
4. i'm so grateful for all my wonderful friends and family and my Beloved who made me feel so Loved on saturday.
5. i'm excited about my new "ask-annie" column over on SitedAndBlogged that's going to start running next wednesday. (at least i think it is. after i found out there was no colin interview i've been somewhat loathe to announce anything until i'm quite sure it's happening.) i'll be sharing what i know about writing - so please check it out... and by all means, ask a question... send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you put ANNIE in the title.
oh, and the winners of yesterday's pay it forward monday? JULS, JULS, BRANDI and MARTHA!!!!!
congrats and come back next monday for another pay-it-forward post!