Monday, August 10, 2009

muggy monday

although it doesn't feel like i've gotten much done, i have already crossed half the items off my to-do list for the week. it's hot today...for the first time in a long time, it feels like summer. the puppies have been camped out in front of the air conditioner vents all day.

but at least i feel i've made progress.

i've cleaned zones 2, 3 and 4. there's nothing like starting the week off with a clean bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. i also got a third of the final edits done on my Eating the Angel Way book.

in terms of how my feets are - thank you to all the Gentle Readers who inquired after them - my left foot is pain free and my right foot feels ... well... weird. the chiropractor agreed that there could well be a tiny piece of glass embedded in it, and encouraged me to try old fashioned epsom salt soaks and black drawing salve. so i'm getting around - slowly. oddly, the shoes that feel the best are my supportive flip flops.

tonight's my first reading in my new space. tomorrow im having my hair cut, and then camping out waiting for the new fridge to come.

and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.

and furthermore, the war will end.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Come clean at my house. I will even let you pick the zone. Hope your foot is better soon.

Unknown said...

yes, it was insanely muggy here today too!

glad you had such a productive day.

how did you get glass in your foot? i'm glad your left foot is pain free.

i hope you have a good first reading in your new space! :-)

love, stacie

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Nice to catch up with you here. I'm still pulling the homefront together after being on the road and in the woods these past two weeks ... every zone in my hut and on my little acre needs attention. I should get to that, but wanted to say Hi! and I'm glad you're feeties are feeling better.

BTW - homeopathic silica has worked wonders for me in drawing out imbedded glass and others foreign objects. See ya Friday!

lynette355 said...

i cant wait til your book is ready