Tuesday, May 26, 2009

oh, what a beautiful morning

there are many beautiful places on this earth and this morning, right here, is surely one of them. this is the view looking to the right from my front door... the path leads down to the herb beds. along the path i grow motherwort, mugwort, sweet annie, betony and anise...along with a wildflower called indian paintbrush.


this is my pink-and-blue garden... the phlox just finished blooming...but the sage is in full form. you can see the echinacea leaves poking up on the one side.


here's where the fairies live...can you see the entrance to the Hall of the Fairie Queen?


say hi to the pansies... can you see the faces?


and the zen garden...that Beloved just finished weeding and resanding yesterday...


and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.

5 comments:

April said...

What gorgeous gardens you have, Annie! I could lose myself in them all day long!

Unknown said...

it sure is beautiful! i love the fairy garden.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

These are lovely pics, thanks for sharing. Lucky faeries to have such a beautiful abode to call their own.

Divaeva said...

I am in love with you garden! Puts my little pots to shame ;)

Laura Rose said...

I see it!!! :)