Sunday, May 31, 2009

SoulCollage

please join me and my co-host, laura rose, for a discussion of SoulCollage, with our guest, Carla Kurt, a certified SoulCollage facilitator and creative-life coach on our show... Discovering Nature's Spirit this evening at 6 PM!

from Carla's pre-show interview:

"SoulCollage is a process by which you access your intuition and use expressive visual imagery to create a deck of collaged cards. It is for anyone who is interested in self-discovery and self-expression in a creative and non-competitive environment."

i hope that you will join us either on the air or in chat... or, hear us on archived shows if you can't make it!

3 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

I tried to listen, but got lots of static. Is there an alternative way to tune in?

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

It was a great show! I was late tuning in, so I'm glad I can listen to what I missed in archives.

Grace said...

Hi Annie, I just want to say that I was here... and how was your weekend? :)