Friday, July 17, 2009

i can see light (at the end of that tunnel)

it's funny how things work out. just as meg really needs me - not just to drive her around, but to prepare for her upcoming semester in ireland - just as my time is about to get swallowed up whole, i release a toxic relationship and create oceans of space and energy that i have very much needed. just in the past 24 hours, i've logged 111.9 miles.

but meggie gets her sling off next wednesday, just in time to turn 22, and begin to prepare in earnest for her semester in ireland. i can see light at the end of this tunnel, i can, i can.

my next goal is to put the finishing touches on the Eating the Angel Way proposal, and focus on my new healing practice. i'm starting to get itchy to write fiction again, too.

and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sounds like everything is coming together nicely for you. Yeah, Meg is getting her sling off. Here's hoping things continue on this path.

Kathy said...

There is a lot of positive energy. I hope we can all benefit.
Getting a sling off, having a birthday, going to Ireland: way to go Meg.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am delighted the light isn't the oncoming train that I suspect waits for me.

Amy said...

You are a great mother. She Meg is your daughter right? I am glad you have a light to follow.

Kim said...

Yeah for Meg, and you too!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I've been thinking of you these past couple of days. Almost called, but the voices stopped me. And it seems that, yet again, they have an awareness that I lack - yet I am thankful that I listen. You have a lot on your plate ... and getting Meg ready for a semester on the emerald isle is not small feat. Not to mention the proposal, the practice and the itch!

When you (and by that I mean I) spiral back to center we'll have tea!

Judy Vars said...

You're great keep up the positive energy and thank you for writing your blog.