Friday, November 14, 2008

the four-one-one

it turns out mister ick got me confused with another person whom he presumably met a writers' conference six months ago. so while he apologized for sending me that "inappropriate" (his word) email, i'm not sure he understands that that email should never have been sent to anyone. ever. at all.

which led me - partly thanks to all you gentle readers who weighed in here - to realize that i need to honor this intensely real feeling and acknowledge that i don't want this person in the new writing circle. first impressions do matter.

and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.

5 comments:

Kim said...

always go with your gut

The Skinny B said...

Sitck completely Yuck-ola. Tell him the hit the bricks. You are too wonderful to spend ANY time with the likes of him.

The Skinny B said...

and not to mention I checked out his site and he is like a million years old. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!

Anonymous said...

Checked out his website too and as my daughter would say..... "looks like a creeper".

Shades of Scorpio said...

I was going to ask you what you wore at the writer's thing to make this guy think of you 6 months later!