Friday, November 7, 2008

pictures and plants and paint, oh my!

i have to hang the pictures, repot the plants, and finish painting the hallway and the trim.

then i have to decide how to paint the table and the cupboard, but that's a project for another week. i also have to choose some curtains... the eating area looks so... spare. it's nice though, in a spartan kind of way i don't normally associate with food.

i have to buy some picture hooks before i can hang the curtains and i have to gather some rocks before i can repot the plants. so it's off to various tasks today ... and i'm up to 7500 words in my nanowrimo book :).

how bout you?

and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Nanowrimo words - 7,099
My Housekeeping hours - 0

I will obviously never be mistaken for a domestic Goddess.