Thursday, February 26, 2009

thankful thursday

i saw this on several other bloggers' posts - notably Grace and Juls - and so i thought i'd pause from cutting and pasting, and take a few minutes to list the things i'm feeling particularly grateful for now.

i'm grateful for Beloved, who at this very moment is tackling the monumental task of gathering together the information in order to do Our Taxes. at least i assume its monumental, because you see, Beloved handles it all to the extent that this time of year, he doesn't allow me anywhere near any piece of paper with a dollar sign on it.

i'm grateful for my friend doreen, who's going to walk me later this morning around the reservoir again. i'm grateful for my friend laura and our new blogtalk show.

i'm grateful for some peace and quiet over the next couple days.

i'm grateful for my writing friends.

i'm grateful for all of you - who come and share pieces of your hearts and lives.

and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.

13 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I'm grateful for my beloved as well Annie. He does so much for us to make our lives better.
I'm grateful for my wonderful friends and family.
I'm grateful for you :)
Take good care and......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Debie Napoleon said...

I am grateful you found me and we became bloggy friends...and that you helped me met a whole pile of great people.

April said...

That was so sweet, Annie...we're all grateful for you, too! Enjoy your day...I'm off to catch up on the Johnny Depp saga! :)

Susie said...

That's a great thankful list:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

Crazee Juls said...

...I always get a warm and fuzzy from your calm nature, and the peace that encompasses your little spot on the web....and also the reassurance that there is someone "crazier" than me out there.....lol

Debie Napoleon said...

P.S. I gave you an award today....

Amy said...

What a wonderful list you have. I have enjoyed stopping by and seeing what you are up to. Also reading your stories. Have a great day.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I am grateful for Conjuring Johnny Depp! Loved it!

I am grateful for special bloggy buddies like you!

ikkinlala said...

I love people's Thankful Thurday posts.

Kristina said...

We're thankful for you too. And thankful for the visions of a naked jonny depp dancing in my head. And on that note, back to the story!

Night Owl Mama said...

great list We should always reflect. like your blog look thought I'd stop by from Cafe mom.

Night Owl Mama said...

Always be thankful luv your list visiting you from Cafe mom. Shout out!

lynette355 said...

I too am grateful for my DH who supports me even on my crazy days!
For CG who has been the best daughter truly never giving me a moments trouble in 22 years.
I am grateful for my faithful friends (including you) for always sending me the best in hugs and good thoughts.
I am grateful for my sanity which I sometimes hold on to with my fingernails.