Tuesday, February 10, 2009

under a leo moon

last night beneath a leo moon, i dreamt Beloved and i were making love. i slept soundly, but the full moon has unfettered access through two windows, and perhaps it was her fiery influence that had such an unusual affect.

or maybe it's the fact that as sick as i've been, i've simply not been interested in anything other than a pat on the back and a quick hug.

i woke up and i thought, it's nice that after 13 years, the person i dream about is the person next to me.

and furthermore, the war WILL end. blessed be.

9 comments:

April said...

Yes...it is! Hope you'll give more thought to mammograms. I can't tell you the number of women I know of who never found a lump, but whose breast cancer was diagnosed on a mammogram. It was too small to feel. With my family history, I have to get them yearly...for my own peace of mind.

The Skinny B said...

Hope you have a full recovery soon. This moon is a particulary powerful one. blessings. B

Laura Rose said...

hey, I wrote about the moon, too.

lynette355 said...

YES!

So that is whhatt got into us?

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Very sweet, romantic.

Anonymous said...

I walked on the beach under the full moon with my love last night. But my dream was not nearly so romantic -- I dreamt about something gummy in my mouth that I could not spit out! Weird.

Fell better!

Divaeva said...

Sounds like a fantastic dream - you are very lucky! Hope you are feeling better! <3

Kim said...

Yes, it is! It's been 7 years and I feel the same about my hubby. The leo moon was filled with magic!

Kristina said...

how sweet! We can't ask for anything more than that can we?