Friday, June 12, 2009

blogger abc's

my bloggy friend April put this on her blog and i thought it was so cute i had to copy it...

A -Age: 50
B -Bed size: King
C -Chore you hate: Folding clothes
D -Dounuts or Kolaches: Dunkin Donuts plain donut
E -Essential start your day item: sex, then coffee
F -Favorite color: all of them
G -Gold or Silver: platinum
H -Height: 5-3 1/4 - every inch counts!!!!
I -Instruments you play: piano, badly
J -Jokes or Ryhms: Jokes
K -Kids:4 bio, 2 step
L -Living arrangements: my life is arranged quite nicely
M -Movie: Last of the Mohicans
N -Nicknames: libby calls me moochie... Beloved calls me pooh...my daddy calls me princess...my sister calls me nannybelle...because my family of origin calls me (cringe) nan
O-Overnight hospital stays: never
P -Pet Peeve: mean people
Q -Quote you like: "once more, into the breach!"
R -Right or left handed: Left
S -Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister, one step-sister and one step-brother
T -Time you wake up: 5:00 AM
U -Underwear: sometimes
V -Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts
W -Ways you run late: punctuality is the courtesy of kings... i try hard not to be late
X -X-rays you've had: teeth
Y -Yummy food you make: pot roast, cookies, bread pudding, brownies
Z -Zodiac sign: aries sun, capricorn moon, scorpio rising

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gosh, everyone is doing this, lol! I swiped it from my friend April and it's scheduled to post this afternoon.

Cool stuff - cool you!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Great list, love your AM wake up call.

April said...

Hi Annie~
So glad to see that you completed this list, too! Learning more about you is always such fun! You do get up early in the morning...sure sounds like it's worth it, though! :)