Thursday, June 4, 2009

i've been tagged!!!

by DIVAEVA.. of DailyDoseOfDiva!

here's the rules....

List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.
Mention and link to the person who tagged you.
Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

as tags and memes go, this one is pretty simple... so after some thought... here's six unimportant things that make me happy, in no particular order...

1. the way sam and buddy greet me differently from every other member of the family.

2. the way Beloved brings me roses almost every morning from may through october.

3. the taste of my first sip of every morning's coffee

4. driving the yellow beetle that belonged to my dear friend, lorraine

5. the scent of lilacs

6. the sound of rain

and furthermore, the war will end. blessed be.

5 comments:

April said...

What a wonderful list, Annie! I love that your hubby brings you roses...so sweet!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Your list makes me happy too! Thanks, GA!

Amy said...

I got tagged in this also. I will do it soon. This is so fun. Have a great day.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Cool list, I love that your dogs greet you so special.

Unknown said...

it is amazing how dogs have different relationships with each member of the family. how do they greet you differently?

does Beloved pick them from your gardens?

i didn't know you drove a yellow beetle! must be it was in the garage the day i was there....

ooo... i love lilacs too!