Friday, May 23, 2008

fabulous friday

my right hip is amazingly better. my left quadriceps is strained. i had trouble kicking last night, raising my leg above the level of my hip was hard, and got harder. when i came home, i took a salt bath and iced it the rest of the night. today i intend to rest and ice it, and i may even break down and take an ibuprofen.

i'd like to go to the krav class tomorrow.

sunday is my first eating...the angel way workshop, a sort of preview that i am offering to friends and other healers who may be interested enough to get the word out.

the new story is coming along well, though i have to resist reading too much history, too much of the "real story." there's conflicting myth and no one knows when it "really" happened. So there is no real story, i have to keep telling myself. there's only the one we make up.

and that's my "story," and i'm sticking to it. (;) rose.)

and furthermore, the war must end. blessed be.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I want to thank you for writing here and letting us know how things are going for you. You probably do not hear it enough, but it is appreciated! Please feel free to contact me in the future, if desired. Sincerely, Jenn

Stacie said...

best wishes for sunday! let me know how it goes.

oh, and i am LOVING silver's lure!