Monday, January 26, 2009

dancing across the day

today was one of my busy days. i can see that going forward, i need to be careful the days i have baby jake, that i'm not tempted to try to get too much done in the mornings... i end up exhausted when i need the most energy!

so far, i've washed, dried and folded two loads of clothes, prepared two kinds of soup (split pea and corn chowder), bought dog food, fed the car, stopped at the bank, did two readings, cleaned out the fridge, vacuumed and mopped the floor, wiped down the appliances, counters and cabinets. tonight i have my write-a-book-in-90-days seminar, so it'll be a late night. i'm glad i made time for a nap!

13 comments:

April said...

I hope I'm not leaving this comment twice...said there was a duplicate error. Anyhow, just in case, I'm happy to know that your day was a productive one! Don't you just love a good nap! Happy writing to you! :)

lynette355 said...

very very very busy it sounds
hey i like the new top of your blog!

Divaeva said...

wow - reading that made me exhausted! what a busy busy lady! ;)

Courtney said...

Wow! What a busy day!

Anonymous said...

My goodness. You've been so busy and even have time for a nap too? I want some of whatever it is that gives you so much energy!

Kim said...

sleep eludes me this week and so have all the chores - well most. But, I have accomplished more important things this week - the safety of my children.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Yeah for naps! That sounds like a busy, busy day.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

... ahhh ... a nap ... I must make time for one those this week ... just because. :)

Lesley said...

lord you made me tired just reading all of that....stopping by with some SITS love

Kristina said...

a nap sounds quite nice!

Judy Vars said...

How do you dance through your day so gracefully?

Bonnie said...

You make me tired just reading everything you did. I don't have time for a nap....so I just go to bed early.

Kathy said...

Since my naps tend to be several hours long, I don't get that much right now. It is cool to lie down with the grandbabies to help them get to sleep and then share their little nap time. At least then I know they'll get me up & I'll feel energized rather than loggy.