today was one of those days that let me get to the end of it and feel like i've accomplished something. writing my vision statement really helped me stay focused all day on what i wanted to get done - and i did.
so here's what i did to today:
- put away the christmas decorations, removed the tree (okay, Beloved did that as well as help generally), swept the living room.
- walked for forty-five minutes (approx 2 miles)
- napped for thirty minutes
- cleaned my bathroom and my bedroom
- read an arthur book
- wrote 500 words
- did an online impromptu reading for an old friend who immed me to say hello (and got one in return)
- did four loads of laundry (meg folded)
- enjoyed leftover pork roast, root veggies, fresh shrimp and artichokes that Beloved made for dinner
- followed angel way of eating all day!!!!
- meditated on the tarot card i drew this morning... the ace of swords (hah!)
i think i deserve a STAR!! :)