Friday, January 23, 2009

i'm back!

and this is post #572!

a few clicks, a few "hms," a couple "ahs," and voila, the Computer Guy had my puter back to his(?)- her? - old self. at least, i hope so.

i was a bit demoralized all day, having lost a whole new scene this morning. there's nothing worse than losing words and losing new words is worst of all because those are fresh words - like fresh concrete. they haven't had a chance to set.

but i did get a chance to get all caught up on the laundry and zone 5. and i found a wonderful new "purple" food - forbidden rice!!! i'll be writing more about "purple" and other "rainbow" foods next week.... im speaking at passiflora in new hartford this thursday night on the Angel Eating Guidelines.

i also spoke to rose and laura about items to include in my SuperAwesome Giveaway of 13 Essential Things (to get you through the winter.) so far i have SIX items set aside, THREE items ordered, and a LOT of ideas to narrow down! i've realized i consider so many things essential to getting through the winter, i might have to create a runner-up's basket!!!!

and now... for a few minutes at least... back to the book!

17 comments:

koopermom said...

Glad you got it working again!!!!

lynette355 said...

Yippeeee!
So glad for you.
Sorry for lost words but maybe they were not the right ones???? HUMM?
Rainbow food sounds interesting. I should just jump in the car and drive up there. I wish.
So what is in the box???? I am so curious. Cashmere socks maybe?????

lynette355 said...

BTW it is 96 degrees here today.
Wanna put that in the box???

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh, computer crashes or even glitches are the most frustrating thing...especially when you lose something you've worked hard on..it's hard to get lost words back, but I bet you recover just fine, I have confidence in you! ;)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment today. This Angel Eating sounds so intriguing. I'm a fan of American Botanical Pharmacy's Superfoods which has lots of purple sea dulse and beets in addition to the full spectrum. I also find I respond well to the "Eat Right for Your Blood Type", excellent resource.
Many Blessings to you and I posted your lovely Celtic Knot button on me blog like good Irish lass.

Kristina said...

yeah! Glad you're back. Rainbow food?? I bet my kids would love that. :)
Sorry you lost that info from your computer... technology!

Laura Rose said...

And in Feb. you'll be talking about 'rainbow' foods on my radio show, too! :)

The Skinny B said...

In response to your comment. didn't think of that. Dirty!

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

I'm so glad that he was able to get you back up and running. Sorry he couldn't get your words back.

I do love the green background. And Rainbow foods sounds like it could be fun. Can't wait to read that one.

Bob & Muffintop said...

I'm so glad everything worked out ok.

April said...

So glad your computer is fixed...woo hoo!

Kim said...

I love forbidden rice. I was lumping all rice as brown but now that you mention it they are not all the same. Glad your computer is up and running again.

Divaeva said...

hmmm - rainbow foods?! I would have loved purple rice the other day when I was feeling very purple! :)

Carolyn G said...

I am glad you are back up.

I can't wait to hear about forbidden rice. I have never tried it myself but have heard about it!!

Rainbow food, I am intrigued.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

More entries por favor, I just blogged about your giveaway. Also, there a couple really nice giveaways for you to enter if you'd like. Blessings Be from the West Coast. We have a New POTUS!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to learning about Angel Food.

Kathy said...

What a beautiful layout! It complements your wonderful posts! I hope the computer is behaving.