Wednesday, January 28, 2009

snuggly snow day

i didn't do a whole lot of writing - unless you count blogging and commenting on others' blogs. to everyone who's been leaving me such wonderful comments and to all my new followers, i promise to visit and comment back AND get your buttons!!!! as soon as i can!!! meanwhile, please bear with me!

i didn't do much of anything today... mostly snuggled up with libby on the couch either watching season one of "gilmore girls" or reading her Wuthering Heights. at some point i negotiated help with laundry and other chores, so that even though i had the laziest laid back day imaginable, i still managed to get three loads of laundry done, a pot roast cooked, bread pudding baked, and my writing room cleaned and cleansed in preparation for a SERIOUS writing day tomorrow. and preparation for my talk at passiflora in new hartford - i have NO idea what's going on with their website!!! i'll be asking the goddesses about it tomorrow for sure!!

so thank you so much to all my gentle readers who have made me feel so loved with all your wonderful comments!!! sleep tight!!!

10 comments:

Summer said...

sounds like a delicious day!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Sounds like you still managed to get quite a few things done while having a lazy day. :) Good luck writing tomorrow.

Kalei said...

I totally watched the entire season 1 of Gilmore Girls with my little sis two years ago.......I loved it! Saw your McD's comment on Martha's Post! You make me laugh. That lady probably spent more money in gas arguing than she would have saved getting money off of the fish sandwich, which by the way I would not suggest eating...if you know what I mean...(Only fuss after you get your food, not before, because there is probably someone out there willing to mess with your food.)

April said...

Sounds like it was a productive day, nonetheless. I've never had bread pudding, but it sounds so good, especially on a cold winter's night! Hope your writing goes well today!

lynette355 said...

Some days are for lazing around. Yesterday was one of them.

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day. Even with all the cooking and cleaning it's sounds great. Have fun writing today.

Kristina said...

snuggly snow day? Sounds like perfection to me. :)
As for being lazy? I don't think laundry and cooking gets done on lazy days... :)
You sound rather productive to me. :)

Kristina said...

Oh! And I love the Gilmore Girls so much, that my youngest is named Lorelei. :) Talk about a die hard fan, right?

Kim said...

a pretty productive lazy day - i love those kinds of days
glad you were able to snuggle with Libby

ikkinlala said...

Sounds like a good day!